Consumers really are tired of ketchup with high fructose corn syrup in it. After numerous requests, Food Nation Radio Network tested and tested again until we came up with a You Asked For It! An Organic Ketchup Recipe that’s kid-approved. Here it is:
Ingredients – You Asked For It! An Organic Ketchup Recipe
6 oz tomato paste
3 TB apple cider vinegar, unfiltered
2 TB coconut sugar
1/8 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp allspice
1/2 cup filtered water
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. That’s it! Store in a glass container in the fridge. Use on THIS burger grill recipe.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.