Okay, so what do you do when your grocer, without warning, stops carrying your favorite Organic Coconut Popsicles? Simple… you make it yourself because Organic Coconut Popsicles are the Bomb
Ingredients Organic Coconut Popsicles are the Bomb
13.5 oz canned coconut milk
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Mix together all three ingredients and carefully pour into a popsicle mold. Insert the tops and the popsicle sticks and place into the freezer until frozen. Dip a in cup of hot water for 20-30 sec to pull out popsicles out of the mold. Enjoy! Next time try THIS
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs. This was when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Mix together all three ingredients and carefully pour into a popsicle mold. You should carefully insert the tops and the popsicle sticks and put them into the freezer until frozen. Dip a in cup of hot water for 20-30 sec to pull out popsicles out of the mold. Enjoy! Next time try THIS