The Scotia Lodge is nestled in an area near the Humboldt Redwoods State Park and Old Town Eureka in Scotia, California. It is a 100 year old remodeled, boutique hotel that caters to those who wish to relax and rejuvenate. Cannabis on Vacation is a Real Thing.
Background: Cannabis on Vacation is a Real Thing
Notably, cannabis friendly, this seems to be an experience that is unique to most American travelers. Here is the lowdown:
From Business Wire:
Originally built in 1923 as The Mowatoc Hotel, the hotel was likened to a small-scale version of “the grand resort hotels of the national parks” and served as a stagecoach stop between the Bay Area and Eureka. The hotel later became known as the Scotia Inn. The hotel was a centerpiece of the region, hosting guests from all over the world, grand weddings, and holiday celebrations.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.