Destination Unknown – Circus Museum in Gibsonton FL
Tour Date: 08/29/2020
Tour Guide: Elizabeth Dougherty
Elizabeth takes us to Gibsonton, Florida, the retirement center for former circus performers and home to the International Independent Showman’s Association museum dedicated to generations of amazing circus performers.
Join us for “Destination Unknown” every week on Food and Travel Nation.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.