The masks and the yelling.
It seems like every industry is clawing its way back from the craziness of 2020’s lockdowns with a renewed focus on customer service…. except one… THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY.
Every week we share the best (or worst) stories of how airline, airport and TSA agents are abusive to passengers or make boneheaded decisions during the course of their jobs. PLUS… we’ll feature passengers who just plain lose it on a plane or at the airport.
Check back every week for updates! Listen to current full show by clicking on the mic on top right corner of the webpage. Archived shows on nearly every listening platform.
AIR DATE – 06/12/2021
AIR DATE – 05/22/2021
AIR DATE – 05/08/2021
AIR DATE – 4/24/2021
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.