Nathalie Dupree’s Two Ingredient Perfect Biscuit Recipe – We, at Food And Travel Nation hate to admit, we are biscuit-challenged. This week, the diva of southern cooking, Nathalie Dupree, taught us how to make biscuits with two ingredients. That’s right, TWO ingredients.
Here’s what she had to say:
Nathalie Dupree is the author of ten cookbooks, eight of which are hard backs, selling over half a million copies, and host of three hundred television shows, which have aired on PBS, The Learning Channel and The Food Network for over fifteen years.
Nathalie, as she is known to her fans, has won innumerable awards for her work, including two James Beard Awards. She is most famous for her approachability and understanding of Southern cooking. Nathalie started the New Southern Cooking movement now found in many restaurants throughout the South.
She has been Chef of three restaurants, one in Majorca, Spain, one in Social Circle, Georgia, and one in Richmond, Virginia. Nathalie was the Director of Rich’s Cooking School, a full participation cooking school in Atlanta, and stopped counting at 10,000 students. Numerous students of hers now own restaurants, catering or other food businesses, and have written their own cookbooks.
Married to author Jack Bass, she lives in Charleston, South Carolina. (Nathalie Dupree’s Two Ingredient Perfect Biscuit Recipe)
Kacey Musgraves performing Biscuits. (C) 2015 Mercury Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Food and Travel Nation (TM)
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- The show was on the forefront of presenting expert guests.
- Also, she gives vital information about GMOs at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.