TWO COKE TASTE TESTS – A SURPRISE
Food and Travel Nation – TWO COKE TASTE TESTS – A SURPRISE
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 5/8/23
In a previous taste test, we put Coca Cola up against several other cola competitors and came up with a winner. (it wasn’t Coke)
Now we’re taking this a step further, testing six different Coca-Cola branded varieties and flavors… and in a twist, Elizabeth breaks out another bottle of soda, Pepsi, for our version of the infamous head to head Coke vs Pepsi taste test.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio
FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION FAST FACTS
Website: Food And Travel Nation.com
Social Media Sites: Facebook | Twitter
24/7 AUDIO STREAM ON iHEART RADIO
FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION RADIO SYNDICATION INFORMATION
Michael Serio – Executive Producer (813) 804-9005 | email@example.com