THE SINISTER UNDERTONES OF THE FOOD MODERNIZATION ACT
Food and Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel – THE SINISTER FOOD MODERNIZATION ACT
Broadcast Date: 10/7/2023
In 2011, then-President Obama signed the Food Modernization and Safety Act. That horrific piece of legislation was written largely by members of the Grocery Manufacturers Association, and was in direct response to a growing list of ballot initiatives and/or actions taken by various state legislatures that would have required the labeling of GMOs. Over the years, changes have been made that have weakened the law even further. Multiple QR codes have been incorporated into food packaging labeling, making it even more difficult for customers to know what they were purchasing and feeding their families.
Now in 2023, the USDA has spent BILLIONS to extend high-speed internet access to farmers across the country.
It’s a part of a larger plan using QR Codes: (1) to protect big agricultural interests, (2) to monitor and track foods from the farm to the recycling center, (3) to regulate small family farms out of business,
And here’s the big one… (4) the weaponization of the food supply.
We urge you to stock your pantry.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio