POISONED BY THE SOIL
Food and Travel Nation – POISONED BY THE SOIL
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 4/26/23
No one seems to want to address the issue head on, so Elizabeth will.
Various metals are showing up in our food and water supply.
As we’re becoming more aware of what’s being done around us, and to us, it’s time to ask some serious questions about the long-term effects of these metals, and what’s actually being done to our environment, and our bodies.
Take for example:
Several years ago, ranchers in Shasta County, California, noticed a dramatic increase of aluminum particles found in the soil. In the audio included here, you’ll hear their comments at a county commission meeting.
As increased levels of aluminum have been detected in the soil, Monsanto is creating aluminum resistant seeds.
Nano particles are being discovered in our food supply.
Since 1945, fluoride has been injected into the public water supply to stop cavities, but now there are grave questions about what the neurotoxin fluoride is actually doing in our water.
And we must stand up and ask, what’s actually in those vaccines.
While we’re witnessing firsthand, what appears to be the systematics poisoning of humans through our food and water supply. At the same time, ecologists are reporting ecological system collapses.
Several years ago, weather watchers and ranchers in Shasta County, California noticed a dramatic increase of aluminum particles found in the soil.
These troubling signs are not part of conspiracy theories, but rather it’s a growing body of evidence that something far more sinister is underway.
It’s all interrelated.
So if you’re going to have an intellectual discussion about the effects of the detection of these metals, it’s mandatory to have an honest discussion that involves how these metals got there… and why.
At what point do we look around and say, enough is enough?
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio