The Importance of Lubricating Your Slide
The Importance of Lubricating Your Slide – It sounds funny, but it’s vitally important to keep your slide well-lubricated… the slide on your RV!
We tell you how to lubricate (and what to lubricate with) around the sides, up on top, and down under along the supporting rails of your RV’s room slide. Also, how to care for the awning or top of your slide.
Join us for the LIVE broadcast Saturday mornings at 8am ET. FoodAndTravelNation.com.
About the show:
Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
About Elizabeth Dougherty
In 2010, I created a light-hearted, entertaining, informative radio program, “Food Nation Radio”. It’s a mix of everything FOOD, including guest interviews, recipes and food/restaurant related features.
With previous memberships in the International Association of Culinary Professionals, the James Beard Foundation and National Restaurant Association, I have tried to keep abreast of the current and ever-changing trends in the culinary world.