Taste Test Hot Green Peppers Highlight – 091121
If you want to hear Michael run out of the studio gagging, in one of our very first taste tests, we tried what was called “Inferno Soup” made with ghost peppers from a now closed restaurant in St. Petersburg. You can hear that HERE.
Taste Test Hot Green Peppers Highlight – 091121 – From the 9/11/21 show: 2021 has indeed turned out to be the year where HEAT has been added to foods. It’s amazing how a pepper can change a dish completely.
So we decided to try SIX different peppers. (These are available at most grocery stores) to see which was the hottest.
Check out the FULL LIST of foods we’ve tried on the Food and Travel Nation Taste Test!
Listen to the LIVE feed of the show Saturday mornings at 8am ET and replays all week on Food and Travel Nation Radio
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- Also, We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- Additionally, We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- Lastly, We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.