DESTINATION UNKNOWN CONCORDE MUSEUM OF FLIGHT
Food and Travel Nation – DESTINATION UNKNOWN CONCORDE MUSEUM OF FLIGHT
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 7/15/23
Elizabeth takes us to The Museum of Flight in Seattle where you’ll find on display, on loan from British Airways, one of the original Concorde supersonic jets.
Wiki: Even before the moon landing in 1969, the Concorde was making commercial trips across the Atlantic at speeds over 1300 mph. Then with one tragic accident, the company failed and high-speed flights came to an end. On 25 July 2000, Air France Flight 4590, a Concorde passenger jet on an international charter flight from Paris to New York, crashed shortly after takeoff, killing all 109 people on board and four on the ground. It was the only fatal Concorde accident during its 27-year operational history.
Listen (below) to the 411 to see the Concorde for yourself.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio