AIRLINE DEBACLES – IN-FLIGHT DEATH OF A CAPTAIN
Food and Travel Nation – AIRLINE DEBACLES – IN-FLIGHT DEATH OF A CAPTAIN
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 11/26/22
An Envoy Air pilot was pronounced dead shortly after taking off from Chicago O’Hare International Airport en route to Columbus, Ohio.
According to the story in The Gateway Pundit, “Captain Patrick Ford of the American Eagle Embraer 175 passed out at the controls at 7:59 p.m. on Saturday, November 19, shortly after the plane had taken off from the runway.” In this audio clip from ATC, you’ll hear how Captain Brandon Hendrickson took control of the situation, made arrangements for an emergency return and landed the plane without further incedent.
Food and Travel Nation URGES the airlines to keep TWO licensed pilots behind the controls of all flights, regardless of the length of the trip.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.