Originally published August, 2021.
INGREDIENTS Late Night Minute Chocolate Brownie for One
When you have that late night craving for chocolate comfort food.
2 TB ghee
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 TB flour
4 TB coconut sugar
1 TB unsweet cocoa
4 TB chocolate chips
METHOD Late Night Minute Chocolate Brownie for One
In a large mug, put the ghee in the mug, add egg and vanilla. Whisk with a little whisk. Add flour, sugar, salt, and cocoa. Stir together. Gently fold in chocolate chips. Microwave for one minute. If still shiny on top, add another ten seconds. It really depends on the type of mug you use. Add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy! It’s hot.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.