Food and Travel Nation Radio Highlight Food Shortage 09/04/21
Food and Travel Nation Radio Highlight Food Shortage 09/04/21 – From the 9/4/21 show: Earlier this year, we played an audio clip from a young man who talked about how the government is forcing farmers to destroy their crops. Now, months later, farmers themselves are speaking out. Are the food shortages and HUGE price increases we see in the stores tied back to the destruction of food crop? We previously warned about upcoming problems with the food supply HERE.
Listen to the LIVE feed of the show Saturday mornings at 8am ET and replays all week on Food and Travel Nation Radio
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.