Late Night Chicken Fried Rice – Have some leftover rice in the fridge? Leftover veggies or frozen mixed veg in the freezer? Here’s a quick cooking class on making your own fried rice. Use any kind of leftover meat, or eggs only, or full-on vegetarian.
By the way, Michael refused to add eggs, but normally I start off with a little grapeseed oil and two whipped eggs, which I saute on high until just cooked (no color). Then, I remove them and add back in with the other protein. It hits the spot! (And yes, it’s Korean sauce, but it’s so spicy and good with the rice.) You can leave out the sauce and stick with organic soy sauce if you prefer.
Remember, we don’t use other platforms for our videos anymore. We keep everything right here on the website. Look for more videos as we migrate them back from other sites. Try making some late night chicken fried rice yourself!
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.