TASTE TEST – ELIZABETH TRIES NOT TO CHOKE ON BROWNIES The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Original Broadcast Date: 12/09/2023
TASTE TEST – ELIZABETH TRIES NOT TO CHOKE ON BROWNIES In our taste test this week and in celebration of National Brownie Day, we decided to put storebought brownies to the challenge. You’ll hear how after each of our taste tests, Michael will usually scarf down the entire test within a few days, so to prevent a diabetic coma, Elizabeth conducted this one instead..
While National Brownie Day is supposed to be a day of tasty fun, but as Elizabeth describes, what’s being sold in the stores as “brownies” is anything but tasty fun!
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio