SCREWING AROUND WITH STRAWBERRIES
Food and Travel Nation – SCREWING AROUND WITH STRAWBERRIES
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 3/18/23
Here’s a follow-up to the story Elizabeth covered last week. As winter turns into spring, GMO strawberries are arriving in the stores. Before you put those berries in your basket, there are some BIG tales that have been told about the genetic modification process and the use of a retrovirus.
Is the germplasm a lab-construct in the codex alimentarius? (The secret lab stuff that we are supposed to compare bioengineered plants with to determine if they are GMO or not.)
Gee, isn’t the topic of retroviruses showing up the the news a lot lately?
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.