FTN Morning Memo 02.06.23 – Watch The Water
Food and Travel Nation – FTN Morning Memo 02.06.23 – Watch The Water
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 02/06/23
Elizabeth has your Food and Travel Nation “Morning Update” for February 6, 2023.
You’ve no doubt heard about the suspicious fire in Bozrah, Connecticut that killed an estimated 100,000 egg laying hens. While troubling, THIS new story poses an even BIGGER threat to the food/water supply across the US. Another “mysterious fire” broke out in mid-January that hasn’t received the attention that it should have. This fire destroyed the ONE and ONLY plant in the US that produces chemicals necessary for water treatment plants to do their job. Let THAT sink in!
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.