THE STORY – EGGS KILL SPIKE PROTEIN
Food and Travel Nation – THE STORY – EGGS KILL SPIKE PROTEIN
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 02/04/23
No doubt you’ve heard about the suspicious fire at Hillandale Farms in Bozrah, Connecticut that killed an estimated 100,000 egg laying hens. It could NOT have come at a worse time! While the story of the fire is troubling, Elizabeth discovered a little noticed story from the National Institute of Health. A report from January 2021 shows that EGGS may help those people who defend against certain spike proteins. You decide what you think about this information.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.