When you want a quick and easy dish for people who are gluten sensitive or on a low carb diet, this tasty dish will be perfect. Shake then Bake Gluten Free Popcorn Chicken !
INGREDIENTS Shake then Bake Gluten Free Popcorn Chicken
2 lb chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces
1/2 lb grated parmesan cheese
pinch white pepper
1 tsp each oregano, paprika, thyme, garlic powder
Heat oven to 350F
Put in a gallon size plastic zip bag the cheese and all spices
Add chicken to bag and seal
Shake it to coat
Put chicken on a sprayed baking pan or one covered in silpat
Spread out chicken
Bake for 20 minutes, serve with a little honey and mustard on the side or just my ketchup
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.