Are GMOs On The Market Illegally? FDA GRAS Program Interview Archives: Elizabeth Dougherty spoke with Steve Druker, the President of the Alliance for Bio-Integrity about GMOs. To what extent did the FDA bend over backwards to accommodate the food industry? Did the FDA violate its own rules and regulations thus allow food manufacturers to place Genetically Modified Organisms on the market illegally? Steve Druker says YES! This coincides with a previous interview we did with then USDA employee Dr. Lundgren who called for more research on GMOs.
Listen to this interview concerning “Are GMOs On The Market Illegally? FDA GRAS Program” and you’ll see that industry controls government agencies, not the other way around.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.