TASTE TEST – CORNBREAD MUFFINS LIKE GRANDMAS
Food and Travel Nation – TASTE TEST – CORNBREAD MUFFINS LIKE GRANDMAS
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 10/21/2023
If you have the time… THIS is the BEST (and healthiest) cornbread recipe, but if you’re in a hurry, those ready to mix boxes and pouches of corn bread can be a time saver. We made a dozen corn bread muffins (four different brands) and you’ll hear how one was excellent, one was really good, and the other two were just okay.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio