2023 KING SALMON SEASON SHUT DOWN IN CALIFORNIA
Food and Travel Nation – 2023 KING SALMON SEASON SHUT DOWN IN CALIFORNIA
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 5/1/23
Elizabeth has the latest food news, including the story of how the 2023 King Salmon season has been shut down off the coast of California. Alreasy at record high prices, the cost you’ll pay for salmon will continue to go up… while financially destroying the families who rely of salmon fishing. With the ever-charging climate of California, this shutdown may last until 2025.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio
FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION FAST FACTS
Website: Food And Travel Nation.com
Social Media Sites: Facebook | Twitter