DISAPPEARING DIESEL FUEL AND FOOD SHORTAGES LOOM LARGER
Food and Travel Nation – DISAPPEARING DIESEL FUEL AND FOOD SHORTAGES LOOM LARGER
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 5/14/22
In addition to the outrageous price per gallon, East Coast retailers are already reporting shortages of diesel fuel. Despite the advertising slogan that claims America runs on doughnuts, the fact is that this country depends on diesel! Without it, grocery stores will be empty within days. Even regular gasoline is delivered by trucks that run on diesel. The seriousness of a diesel shortage can not be overstated and this is a situation that must be addressed NOW!
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.