Smithfield Farms Continues Cruel Practices – Smithfield Farms has been called to task numerous times by a host of organizations like the Humane Society of America and PETA about their treatment of crated pregnant sows who cannot move. They cannot even turn around in these small crates.
The Current Issue
Although this policy is being “reviewed” and “on track” to be eliminated, no complete change has been made to mitigate this cruel practice.
Here is the disturbing interview we did on this topic a few years ago. Young children should not hear this – Smithfield Farms Continues Cruel Practices
And a Possible New Threat
But, there’s more developments in this story HERE.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- At that time, Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, to inform at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.