WEIRD SCIENCE – IS A VEGAN DIET HEALTHY?
Food and Travel Nation – WEIRD SCIENCE – IS A VEGAN DIET HEALTHY?
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 5/1/23
As more research slowly comes in, (and it’s taking WAY too long) we’re starting to see that there might be a huge nutritional issue for people who subscribe to a strict vegan diet. Elizabeth breaks down the nutients and necessary amino acids that are missing from those vegan diets, and what effects they cause to the body and health.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio
FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION FAST FACTS
Website: Food And Travel Nation.com
Social Media Sites: Facebook | Twitter
24/7 AUDIO STREAM ON iHEART RADIO
FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION RADIO SYNDICATION INFORMATION
Michael Serio – Executive Producer (813) 804-9005 | firstname.lastname@example.org