Cherry Clafoutis – Funny Name Fantastic Dessert
What IS a clafoutis anyway? It’s a traditional French dessert. I could go into a complicated explanation, but just think of it like a giant, wildly rich-tasting pancake. With cherries showing up in the grocery store, you’ve got to make this easy recipe. It’s perfect for during the week when time is running short and appetites are running long.
So, if you want that little indulgence without too much fat, check this dessert out. Cherries in-season (or frozen) are one of my favorite things and combined with a little semisweet chocolate, it’s “over the top” good!
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.