BREAKING: WE ARE STILL CHECKING ON ANOTHER SUBSTANCE POSSIBLY IN THE WATER SUPPLY. IT IS CURRENTLY UNVERIFIED. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES. IN THE MEANTIME, DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER AS A PRECAUTION.
FOOD SHORTAGES DONT DRINK THE HIDEOUS TAP WATER
Food and Travel Nation – FOOD SHORTAGES DONT DRINK THE HIDEOUS TAP WATER
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 4/9/22
A follow up on our story from last year about what’s in American tap water. We’re told (by government agencies) that the public drinking water supply is safe, but when you actually look at what’s IN that glass of tap water, you’ll NEVER drink it again. This is an important segment that you’ll want to share!
LIVE BROADCAST every Saturday morning at 8am. (ET) Listen to the show NOW on iHeart Radio.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.