SERVER KNOWS WHO’S ZOOMIN’ WHO
Food and Travel Nation – SERVER KNOWS WHO’S ZOOMIN’ WHO
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 8/12/23
We’ve all done it… asked a bartender or a restaurant server to charge our phones, but when it powers back up, what secrets is that phone revealing? In this episode of Server’s Revenge, you’ll hear why you should NEVER allow someone to charge your phone.
Who’s cheatin’ who
Who’s being true
And who don’t even care anymore
It makes you wonder
Who’s doin’ right
with someone tonight
And who’s car is parked next door
Who’s Cheatin’ Who
Sang by: Alan Jackson
Writer: Jerry Hayes
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio