AIRLINE DEBACLES MORE WEIRD BEHAVIOR
Food and Travel Nation – AIRLINE DEBACLES MORE WEIRD BEHAVIOR
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 7/15/23
Over the past three years, this show has chronicled the strange, weird, disruptive and unpredictable behavior of airline passengers.
Here’s a news flash! It’s getting worse.
In this week’s episode of Airline Debacles, you’ll hear the story of a woman who was said to be drinking in an airport lounge, when she told others that she was afraid that she would be hauled away. (never to be heard from again) That’s when the airport police arrived.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Executive Producer – Michael Serio