WILL LIQUIFIED DEAD PEOPLE BE USED IN OUR FOOD? – Why? Why do we need to liquify the dead and why is legislation on the table to legalize this practice? Details are not forthcoming on the safety or the use of such fertilized liquid.
Wouldn’t you test to see if it has prions (proteins) in it, vaccine remnants or other in organic things before passing such a bill?
Here is what we know so far about alkaline hydrolysis:
In this country, wasewater is reprocessed for drinking water and for use in agriculture.
WILL LIQUIFIED DEAD PEOPLE BE USED IN OUR FOOD?
From the Cremation Association: “The sterile liquid is released via a drain to the local wastewater treatment authority (emphasis added) in accordance with federal, state or provincial, and local laws. The pH of the water is brought up to at least 11 before it is discharged. Because of the contents of the effluent, water treatment authorities generally like having the water come into the system because it helps clean the water as it flows back to the treatment plant. In some cases, the water is diverted and used for fertilizer because of the potassium and sodium content.”
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.