Who Owns the Public Water Supply? So how much power does an average citizen have against both the government AND one of the largest companies on the planet? A LOT!
Who Owns the Public Water Supply? During of of the longest droughts in California history, Bob Saunders watched as the Nestlé corporation pumped, bottled, sold and profited from the water in the dwindling public aquifer.
Food Nation Radio’s Elizabeth spoke with Mr. Saunders as he and a few protestors started their protests against Nestlé. As their case moved from the protest lines to the courtroom, common sense prevailed and a small group of citizens made a HUGE difference. Check out the update.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.