TASTE TEST – IRISH CREAM LIQUEURS
Food and Travel Nation – IRISH CREAM LIQUEURS – TASTE TEST
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 3/12/22
With St. Patrick’s Day just a few days away (and having tried Irish Whiskey last year) we decided to try Irish Cream Liqueurs.
With eight shot glasses lined up, we found a clear winner and a couple of very good alternatives.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
LIVE BROADCAST every Saturday morning at 8am. (ET) Listen to the show ANYTIME on iHeart Radio.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
I taught cooking classes, and served as a personal chef for individuals and small parties. I consulted for restaurants and other food service organizations in menu development as well as cost saving measures. As a freelance writer, I have written hundreds of articles for many different publications. I created and developed the popular “Food and Travel Nation” page on Facebook.
In 2010, I created a light-hearted, entertaining, informative radio program, “Food Nation Radio”. It’s a mix of everything FOOD, including guest interviews, recipes and food/restaurant related features.
With previous memberships in the International Association of Culinary Professionals, the James Beard Foundation and National Restaurant Association, I have tried to keep abreast of the current and ever-changing trends in the culinary world.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.