IN 2011, THE CDC PREPPED US FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
In 2011, THE CDC PREPPED US FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. The CDC published a document that now, eleven years later, has more than a few people scratching their heads. While the document was prepared, supposedly, as a tongue-in-cheek look at the need for emergency preparedness, it’s impossible to ignore the parallels to where we are in the post-vaccinated world of 2022!
It’s time to ask the question: was this document (and all the money the CDC spent to produce it) a clever way to educate the public as to the importance of Emergency Preparedness or was it yet another form of Predictive Programming as to what was to come?
– Why was this document produced by the CDC instead of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency
– On January 10, 2017, Dr. Anthony Fauci infamously predicted that the country would see a pandemic
– An untested and unproven vaccine was pushed onto the public
– Now we’re seeing a sudden surge in illnesses and the death rates across all ages
Take a look at this 40 page document for yourself!
Food and Travel Nation – IN 2011, THE CDC PREPPED US FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 5/28/22
Elizabeth has the latest travel-related news including how monkeypox is causing a change for European travelers, and how one rental car company will be renting out a muscle car classic this summer.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.