FOOD NEWS – RESTAURANTS CAN’T PAY OCTOBER RENT
Food and Travel Nation – FOOD NEWS – RESTAURANTS CAN’T PAY OCTOBER RENT
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 11/05/22
Elizabeth has the latest food-related news including the story of how businesses (especially restaurants) were NOT able to make full or partial rent payments in October. You’ll also hear how one grocery chain is rewinding their Thanksgiving prices to 2019 levels.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
I love to cook! I have been cooking and writing about food for more than ten years. As the fourth generation of chefs and gourmet grocers in my family, my mother, Francesca Esposito and grandmother, Carmella served as major influences in my early cooking years. As a teenager, my family sent me to Europe where I became focused on French and Italian cuisine. She survived a year and half of culinary tutelage under an amazing Swiss-German chef. I managed to graduate at NYIT, Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business and Labor Relations. I also have a Nutrition Certificate from Cornell University.