THE RAILROAD DEAL IS NOT A DONE DEAL 09.17.22
Food and Travel Nation – THE RAILROAD DEAL IS NOT A DONE DEAL 09.17.22
with Elizabeth Dougherty
The TRUTH about Food and Travel
Broadcast Date: 9/17/22
The White House is patting itself on the back for negotiating a deal between the railroad industry and its frontline workers. But this is NOT a done deal! This issue was not settled, and Elizabeth tells why this yet another attempt to “kick the can down the road.” If indeed railroad workers do walk off the job, there will be dire consequences for the transportation of food products nationwide. This is NOT to be taken lightly and over the next few months, we’ll keep watching for signs that this tentative deal will collapse.
This comes with a refusal of rail systems to deliver fertilizer. More from me on that HERE
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.