REAL ID GOLD STAR IS AN OFFENSIVE FORM OF NATIONAL ID THAT NO ONE WANTS
Food and Travel Nation – REAL ID GOLD STAR IS AN OFFENSIVE FORM OF NATIONAL ID THAT NO ONE WANTS
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 5/07/22
In one year, on 5/3/23, in order to fly, you’ll be required to show a state-approved driver’s license that is Real ID compliant. Elizabeth tells how this is actually the implementation of a national identification card. This is offensive to most Americans and reeks of a paranoid, overreaching federal government!
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.