TASTE TEST HOT HOT HOT SAUCE
Food and Travel Nation – TASTE TEST HOT HOT HOT SAUCE
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 4/23/22
When we eat spicy foods, (especially those hot sauces that contain capsaicin) our bodies respond by releasing endorphins. Those cool little endorphins are is the body’s response to pain and creates a general feeling of well-being. If you like spicy foods and hot sauces, you’ll love our Hot Sauce Taste Test this week.
LIVE BROADCAST every Saturday morning at 8am. (ET) Listen to the show NOW on iHeart Radio.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.