SERVERS REVENGE – SENIOR HITS ON 19 YR OLD SERVER
Food and Travel Nation – SERVERS REVENGE – SENIOR HITS ON 19 YR OLD SERVER
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 4/16/22
Elizabeth shares a couple of events that we witnessed firsthand, including the story of a 19 year old server who dealt with a “frisky granny” and a server who was doing the work of FOUR people.
If you work in the industry and want to share a story, drop Elizabeth an email or text message. We’ll digitize your words for your protection and use it on a future show.
LIVE BROADCAST every Saturday morning at 8am. (ET) Listen to the show NOW on iHeart Radio.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.