RV TIPS DONT BURN UP YOUR TRANSMISSION
Food and Travel Nation – RV TIPS DONT BURN UP YOUR TRANSMISSION
with Elizabeth Dougherty
Broadcast Date: 3/26/22
RV owners are waaaaaay to quick to hook up a tow bar and pull their car behind them. It’s a convenient way of getting around when you reach your campground, but FAR too often, they’re surprised that their car has a burned out transmission. Elizabeth shares some ideas to prevent it. Plus, as more and more electric and hybrid cars are on the road, you’ll hear how they can NOT be flat-towed behing your RV.
ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL NATION
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.