Destination unknown: This is an educational look at the history of cannibalism at the Cannibal Museum. Best of all, it won’t cost you an arm and leg.
So, next time you visit San Diego, the Cannibal Museum might be a selection that is truly a unique place. Check out more destinations HERE for more Destinations Unknown.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.
Valentines Day 2013 brought wedding bells as she married longtime radio producer Michael Serio, co-host and executive producer of her show. The fun, playful and often unpredictable banter of a married couple comes through loud and clear on Food And Travel Nation!