TASTE TEST FAST FOOD CHEESEBURGERS – Everyone knows Michael (and I) love a good burger once in awhile. I need the iron and I think Michael just needs the satisfaction! Truth is, a good hamburger can really hit the spot when you just don’t feel like cooking. We tried seven of them, and our results are below. If you want fries with that, we tasted some HERE.
Here are the results:
Other than being high in saturated fat, a burger on its own with no fries or soda is not the unhealthiest thing in the world. Make it a double if you want to stay ahead on your protein/carb ratio. I skip all but the healthiest toppings, also. Fat- filled mayo, ketchup with corn syrup and salty pickles are not the most nutritional additions.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.