Destination Unknown: Elberton, Georgia USA Destination – Georgia Guidestones
Tour Date: 6/5/2021
Tour Guide: Elizabeth Dougherty
Elizabeth takes us to a very cryptic stone artwork in northeast Georgia. Some say the inscribed stone blocks (1031 Guidestone Rd NW, Elberton, GA 30635) feature what appear to be 10 new commandments to a post-apocalyptic world
In our Destination Unknown this week, the Georgia guidestones constructed in 1980, (paid for by a gentleman using the pseudonym R.C. Christian) what we now know as the “Georgia Guidestones” bear the following inscription English and several other languages:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion—faith—tradition—and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.
About the show: Food And Travel Nation with Elizabeth Dougherty is the fusion of food and travel. This fresh, compelling nationally-syndicated weekend program includes information for homesteading, traveling, gardening, taste tests, and in a twist, listeners hear what restaurant servers say about customers.
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food and travel information
- We produce homemade videos of healthy, easy to make recipes
- We feature no-holds barred interviews in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, world traveler and now an award-winning talk show host.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.
- We give our listeners, advertisers and stations a LIVE SHOW. (NO “BEST OF’S” EVER!)
- We present hard-hitting topics and interviews without the same old political spin.
- We are very social media conscious and stay in touch with our audience. (200,000 plus)
- We work closely with advertisers and stations to ensure their success.
- We are ready to deliver a fresh, tight, first-class show to your station from our digital studio utilizing Comrex Access and our own automation system.