Don’t you love to wake up to amazing smells from the kitchen? These farm fresh apple cinnamon popovers slathered with butter hit the spot with a cup of coffee. Throw everything in the blender or food processor and let’s go for a ride! Please note: typo in video should read one and half cups of milk, not one half.
Ingredients – Farm Fresh Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup applesauce
2 TB ghee, 1 tsp vanilla
1 TB sugar, 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375F
Spray muffin pan – heat in oven while you blend ingredients
After 5-10 minutes, remove hot pan from oven
Fill 18 cups 3/4 full of batter, bake 40-45 min
Enjoy! If you like these, you may also like our savory bleu cheese fondue popovers HERE.
ABOUT FOOD NATION RADIO
- Each week our listeners get the very latest food news and information about the foods they eat and take home to their families.
- We feature interviews with award-winning chefs, restaurant owners, researchers and food safety experts in a LIVE, fast-paced, nationwide call-in show.
- Listeners are shown how easy it is to cook fresh, organic, healthy foods.
- Elizabeth Dougherty is a writer, trained chef, and now an award-winning talk show host.
- The show includes tips and secrets about dining out and in a twist, listeners hear what servers have to say about customers.
- Food Nation Radio was on the forefront of presenting expert guests with vital information about GMOs, at a time when no one was talking about or even knew about the subject.